Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 14, 2016

So many changes....

So,It has been a long time since I have updated. Lots of changes have occurred in my life since then. Here is a quick run-down of everything that has transpired since the last time I blogged.


I got my heart broken-not only broken but broken into tiny pieces and I am left to pick up the pieces again. In the mean time I am dating and just having fun. No Pressure...I am in no way ready to be in another relationship. I need space to just be myself and get over my ex-boyfriend. I now know what I deserve and I know when I meet the one it will be great and magical.

I started a very intense paralegal program in July and finished it in January. I am super proud of my self and finished with a very high GPA.

I was in a car accident back in early August had to ride the bus all the way to school for several months. It taught me so much though.

I did a two month internship between October and December and learned so much valuable knowledge.

I got my first professional job in January and unfortunatly he had to let me go for unknown reasons in April. But I learned so much from that job. I also was able to snag a letter of Recommendation.

I feel like 2015 was a year of learning and a year of realizing my worth not only when it came to relationships but also in my professional life.

I finally got another car and I am applying to job's left and right for my next Paralegal Job.

I loved my job as a Paralegal working in Family Law and Probate but sometimes things are not always what they appear to be. I am forever grateful for my ex-boss for the experience I gained. I learned so much in those four months and I now know I am very capable to being a Paralegal despite what people might think.
Speaking of Probate I am taking a Probate Law class in hopes to expand my knowledge.
The next thing I want to get is my Notary Public because anything that makes me marketable is great for my career.

That is a quick run-down of what is currently happening in my life or happened.
I hope I can stick around and hopefully expand my blog.

Thanks for visiting my blog. -Valencia


No comments:

Post a Comment

While I do respect everyone's input please refrain from being rude to me and others. Thank You,Valencia