Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Introducing Latina Pre Law

Hi This is my new blog and first entry on here.

I am going to introduce myself first of all then I will write about my mission for my blog.


  • My name is Valencia and I am 29 years old. 
  • I have lived in South Texas my whole life and hope to change that very soon. 
  • I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science/English double major.
  • Writing Minor
  • I have a brother and a Sister In Law. 
  • I lost my mother in April of 2012 
  • I am currently looking for a part-time job until I get into law school. 
  • My very favorite show was Lost. 
  • My current favorite shows are:(In no particular order)
  • Big Brother
  • The Amazing Race
  • The Middle
  • Modern Family 
  • Homeland 
  • Orange is the new black
  • Madam Secretary (so far)
  • I am a Volunteer for CASA in my local town. 
 The Reason Why:
I live with my dad and really I wouldn't have it any other way. I feel I need to spend as much time as possible with my parents and don't regret it now that my mom is deceased because I got to spend as much time I could with my sick mother. I don't mind helping my dad out as much as I can because one day I wont have him either and since I am able to why not!?



  • I love writing  especially in blogs and diarys. I have had a diary in a little o'l website called bloop diary.com and various blogs that I have abondoned because I get discourage easily. 
  • I have always wanted to write a blog and actually keep up with it and I hope that I am able to do that with this one. Even if it takes a bit for people to actually read this I hope I can help fellow girls and even guys about law school. 
  • My next entry will consist of why I created this blog and the purpose of it. 


Thank You For Reading,
Valencia

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I do respect everyone's input please refrain from being rude to me and others. Thank You,Valencia