I am going to introduce myself first of all then I will write about my mission for my blog.
- My name is Valencia and I am 29 years old.
- I have lived in South Texas my whole life and hope to change that very soon.
- I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science/English double major.
- Writing Minor
- I have a brother and a Sister In Law.
- I lost my mother in April of 2012
- I am currently looking for a part-time job until I get into law school.
- My very favorite show was Lost.
- My current favorite shows are:(In no particular order)
- Big Brother
- The Amazing Race
- The Middle
- Modern Family
- Orange is the new black
- Madam Secretary (so far)
- I am a Volunteer for CASA in my local town.
I live with my dad and really I wouldn't have it any other way. I feel I need to spend as much time as possible with my parents and don't regret it now that my mom is deceased because I got to spend as much time I could with my sick mother. I don't mind helping my dad out as much as I can because one day I wont have him either and since I am able to why not!?
- I love writing especially in blogs and diarys. I have had a diary in a little o'l website called bloop diary.com and various blogs that I have abondoned because I get discourage easily.
- I have always wanted to write a blog and actually keep up with it and I hope that I am able to do that with this one. Even if it takes a bit for people to actually read this I hope I can help fellow girls and even guys about law school.
- My next entry will consist of why I created this blog and the purpose of it.
Thank You For Reading,